Biscuit machine, from feeding to molding, drying, conveying, oil spraying, cooling, waste recycling and other mechanical and electrical integration, can produce all kinds of fashionable cookies. The following is a brief introduction to the use of the biscuit maker.
How to use the biscuit maker
1. Butter whipping is very important. It can't be whipped. If water oil separation occurs, it will definitely not work.
2. The dough must be soft and hard. If it is too hard, it cannot be squeezed. If it is too soft, it will not be shaped. Even if it is barely shaped, the pattern will not be clear. The formula is as follows. The dough is just soft and hard.
Ingredients: 60g butter, 30g fine granulated sugar, one egg, 110g low powder, 20g milk powder.
1. Sieve the powder and preheat the oven at 160 ° C.
2. The butter is softened at room temperature, beaten until it is bulky, and then added with white granulated sugar to continue to beat until it is feathery.
3. Add the egg mixture and stir well.
4. Add the powder, and use a scraper to draw a cross to mix evenly to prevent the reinforcement.
5. Brush a thin layer of oil on the baking tray, fill the batter into the biscuit maker, press it tightly, replace it with the flower chips or flower mouth you like, and squeeze the flowers close to the baking tray.
6. Bake for 10 minutes at 160 degrees in the middle of the oven, then turn off the fire and bake for 3-5 minutes.